Bit datatype 
Author Message
 Bit datatype

OK...this is driving me nuts but I think it is because I
am using bit datatypes and I am doing something wrong.
Here is a simple test SQL statement:


  AS

    INSERT Run_Test_T
(Proof_Test_BT,Oil_Charge_BT,Unloader_BT,Retorque_BT)

GO


anybody know why? How do I handle bit datatypes when
inserting(..if that is the problem)?

Thanks



Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:15:42 GMT
 Bit datatype

You need declare the datatype of variables, for example,



Quote:
> OK...this is driving me nuts but I think it is because I
> am using bit datatypes and I am doing something wrong.
> Here is a simple test SQL statement:

> CREATE PROCEDURE sp_insert_data

>   AS

>     INSERT Run_Test_T
> (Proof_Test_BT,Oil_Charge_BT,Unloader_BT,Retorque_BT)

> GO


> anybody know why? How do I handle bit datatypes when
> inserting(..if that is the problem)?

> Thanks



Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:20:36 GMT
 Bit datatype
Try:


  AS....

or whatever the data types are that you need.

Ray at work


Quote:
> OK...this is driving me nuts but I think it is because I
> am using bit datatypes and I am doing something wrong.
> Here is a simple test SQL statement:

> CREATE PROCEDURE sp_insert_data

>   AS

>     INSERT Run_Test_T
> (Proof_Test_BT,Oil_Charge_BT,Unloader_BT,Retorque_BT)

> GO


> anybody know why? How do I handle bit datatypes when
> inserting(..if that is the problem)?

> Thanks



Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:24:18 GMT
 Bit datatype
Hi
Please specify the datatype of the paramaters declared.
Go through BOL, this will help you

Kn

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>OK...this is driving me nuts but I think it is because I
>am using bit datatypes and I am doing something wrong.
>Here is a simple test SQL statement:

>CREATE PROCEDURE sp_insert_data

>  AS

>    INSERT Run_Test_T
>(Proof_Test_BT,Oil_Charge_BT,Unloader_BT,Retorque_BT)

>GO


>anybody know why? How do I handle bit datatypes when
>inserting(..if that is the problem)?

>Thanks
>.



Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:27:04 GMT
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Access Yes/No datatypes to Bit datatypes in SQL Server

2. Boolean DataType to a Bit DataType

3. BIT datatype problem

4. Bit datatype field changed after upgrading from 6.5

5. Finding MAX of a Bit datatype

6. Bit datatype and SQL 7.0

7. Bit datatype default value

8. bit datatype

9. bit datatype exporterd as True/False

10. bit datatype & index

11. Bit datatype in API call

12. Help with Bit Datatype


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software