FoxPro User Groups 
Author Message
 FoxPro User Groups
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone out there know where I can get a list of user groups? I need
to find the Orange County group. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

--
Tom Kim
Office for Disability Services
University of California, Irvine



Mon, 24 Feb 1997 06:08:22 GMT
 FoxPro User Groups

Quote:

>Hi Everyone,

>Does anyone out there know where I can get a list of user groups? I need
>to find the Orange County group. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FoxPro Advisor has a list in the back each month.

-- Tim
--
\_\_\_\_\_   \_\_\_\_   \_    \_    \_
     \_       \_    \_    \_   \_\_  \_
      \_       \_\_\_       \_  \_ \_ \_
       \_       \_    \_      \_     \_   ><_>



Wed, 26 Feb 1997 02:28:05 GMT
 FoxPro User Groups
According to FoxPro Advisor of 4/94:

Orange County FoxPro Developers Group
Larry McQuerrey
Orange (714)639-3318



Wed, 26 Feb 1997 07:21:48 GMT
 FoxPro User Groups
Thanks for the info. --Tom


Quote:

> According to FoxPro Advisor of 4/94:

> Orange County FoxPro Developers Group
> Larry McQuerrey
> Orange (714)639-3318

--
Tom Kim
Office for Disability Services
University of California, Irvine



Sat, 01 Mar 1997 23:56:30 GMT
 FoxPro User Groups

Quote:
Kim) writes:
> Thanks for the info. --Tom



> > According to FoxPro Advisor of 4/94:

> > Orange County FoxPro Developers Group
> > Larry McQuerrey
> > Orange (714)639-3318

> --
> Tom Kim
> Office for Disability Services
> University of California, Irvine


Any one know of a Fox user group in Houston, TX ?

- thanks

py



Sat, 08 Mar 1997 01:46:48 GMT
 FoxPro User Groups
HAL-PC FoxPro SIG
Gail Neder
Houston (713)680-1187 x231


Sat, 08 Mar 1997 07:23:39 GMT
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. VFUG - Virtual Foxpro User Group

2. Seattle/Redmond FoxPro User Group

3. Internet FoxPro Users Group

4. FoxPro user group?

5. Info on Denver FoxPro User Group

6. FoxPro User Groups

7. Triangle FoxPro User Group meeting Thursday April 17th!

8. Foxpro user group?

9. foxpro user group

10. Atlanta Foxpro Users Group

11. Copy permissions from user/group to different user/group

12. Informix User Group - Forum 2000 - A Two Day User Group Technical


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software