HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs 
Author Message
 HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs

Hello All:

I lost it.  Printed it, used it, trashed it.

There was recently a very well done procedure for
compiling postgres 7.1 from cvs posted to one of the
lists.

I have scanned every list starting in January and
cannot turn it up.  Also tried Google, again to no
avail.

If anyone knows a URL or has a copy or has another
write-up, I will appreciate your information.

TIA,
-Bill

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
http://www.***.com/

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

http://www.***.com/



Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:27:38 GMT
 HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs

me too, me too.  I'm dying to
give 7.1 a spin.

Quote:

> Hello All:

> I lost it.  Printed it, used it, trashed it.

> There was recently a very well done procedure for
> compiling postgres 7.1 from cvs posted to one of the
> lists.

> I have scanned every list starting in January and
> cannot turn it up.  Also tried Google, again to no
> avail.

> If anyone knows a URL or has a copy or has another
> write-up, I will appreciate your information.

> TIA,
> -Bill

> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

> http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/faq.html

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate

message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:26:02 GMT
 HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs

Quote:

> me too, me too.  I'm dying to
> give 7.1 a spin.

You don't need to use CVS to get it.  Just go the FTP site, or better
yet, a mirror.

-Ron-
GPG and other info at: http://www.yellowbank.com/



Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:05:52 GMT
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs

2. Multiple PG Installations with DBD::Pg?

3. pg_dumpall problem in 7.1 and cvs

4. Authentication type 5 fails in PG 7.1 to 7.3 connect

5. big pg 6.5 and 7.1 problem in simple application

6. PG 7.1 pre-beta bug ...

7. Too Many Open Files PG 7.1

8. PG 7.1 pre-beta bug ...

9. DB2 HOWTO for Linux updated: running Java apps with 1.1.8 on Red Hat 7.1

10. [brad@cvs.openbsd.org: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src]

11. Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non

12. Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non-PostgreSQLable machines


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software