Does the latest Pdox Win record macros or queries? 
Author Message
 Does the latest Pdox Win record macros or queries?
Gulp, I hate to admit this, but I've never tried Paradox for windows. Maybe
it's time.  I realize that my DOS scripts will have to be tossed out, but I was
wondering if there is a macro recording capability? If not, is it tedious to
script the basic stuff like queries?

Thanks
Paul

We spend our lives running from things
Which are not chasing us



Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does the latest Pdox Win record macros or queries?

Quote:

> I realize that my DOS scripts will have to be tossed out, but I was
> wondering if there is a macro recording capability?

no..

Quote:
> If not, is it tedious to script the basic stuff like queries?

your existing QuerySave type of queries can be used as-is in a .qbe file in pdoxwin

--
Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox
Diamond Software Group, Inc.
Waldorf, Maryland  USA

http://www.diamondsg.com



Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does the latest Pdox Win record macros or queries?
There is no macro recorder. Existing query files (qbe and sql) can be pasted into
the code editor

HTH

Quote:

> Gulp, I hate to admit this, but I've never tried Paradox for windows. Maybe
> it's time.  I realize that my DOS scripts will have to be tossed out, but I was
> wondering if there is a macro recording capability? If not, is it tedious to
> script the basic stuff like queries?

> Thanks
> Paul

> We spend our lives running from things
> Which are not chasing us

--
Michael


Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Pdox for Win 4.5 Runtime messes Pdox for Win 1.0

2. PDox 5 for Win - Deleting Records

3. PDOX 7 WIN Queries

4. Query limitations in Pdox/Win 5.0...

5. Query - how to find later dates that latest in detail table

6. More than +/-* calcs in query Pdox 4.5 Win?

7. Pdox 5.0 Win Query Question

8. PDOX/WIN Including calculated fields in a ObjectPal Query

9. PDOX Win and Voice Dial Query

10. HOW DO I CONVERT A PDOX 4.5 SCRIPT TO PDOX 5 OR 8 FOR WIN

11. Question: pdox(dos) vs. pdox(win)

12. pdox(dos) vs. pdox(win)


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software