Updated free ProView available for P7/32,P8 and P9 
Author Message
 Updated free ProView available for P7/32,P8 and P9

Hi!

Now free ProView (alternative Project Viewer) available for Paradox 7/32, 8
and 9. And again updated <g>.
  http://www.***.com/ :8100/~menkin/paradox.html

New features in ProView 1.1.0:
ver. 1.1.0   21.03.2000
1. Now ProView is available for Paradox 7/32, 8 and 9.
Note for Paradox 7 users - changing current directory doesn't change
working directory - to set current directory as working you must press
corresponding button (with yellow folder icon) - this is Paradox 8 and 9
convention.
Note for Paradox 7 and 8 users - it's impossible to create or open data
models from ProView due to limitation of these versions of Paradox. Also
note, I tested ProView under these versions, but I don't work myself in
these versions now, so I might miss something...
2. Now during incremental search ProView keeps, if it is possible, the
highlighted file name in the middle of the list - not in the end as
previously.
3. Added Edit item (calling external editor, assosiated with .txt files in
Windows, usially Notepad) in the query and SQL pop-up menus.
4. Added Settings button (OEM/ANSI button function moved to this new button)

5. Added capability to view tables and other objects which names starts
with  two underscores (Settings button)
6. If All objects selected, file list now shows *all* files in the current
directory. File mask available in this mode. It's possible to use more  than
one mask at the same time - simply separate them by commas. If you  want to
select all files with a given extention, *. may be omitted.  Examples:
    *.* - all files
    my*.txt - all my*.txt files (txt without *. is also acceptable)
    txt,doc,xls - all *.txt, *.doc and *.xls files
Double-click on a file invokes the programm, associated with this file   in
Windows (if any). Double-click on a program file (exe,com,bat,pif)  launches
it.

  Vladimir Menkin



Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Updated free ProView available for P7/32,P8 and P9

But when I try to download, after submitting my details, my brower (Netscape
4.7) says "Network Path not found".
John

Quote:

> Hi!

> Now free ProView (alternative Project Viewer) available for Paradox 7/32, 8
> and 9. And again updated <g>.
>  http://sheep.east.ru:8100/~menkin/paradox.html

> New features in ProView 1.1.0:
> ver. 1.1.0   21.03.2000
> 1. Now ProView is available for Paradox 7/32, 8 and 9.
> Note for Paradox 7 users - changing current directory doesn't change
> working directory - to set current directory as working you must press
> corresponding button (with yellow folder icon) - this is Paradox 8 and 9
> convention.
> Note for Paradox 7 and 8 users - it's impossible to create or open data
> models from ProView due to limitation of these versions of Paradox. Also
> note, I tested ProView under these versions, but I don't work myself in
> these versions now, so I might miss something...
> 2. Now during incremental search ProView keeps, if it is possible, the
> highlighted file name in the middle of the list - not in the end as
> previously.
> 3. Added Edit item (calling external editor, assosiated with .txt files in
> Windows, usially Notepad) in the query and SQL pop-up menus.
> 4. Added Settings button (OEM/ANSI button function moved to this new button)

> 5. Added capability to view tables and other objects which names starts
> with  two underscores (Settings button)
> 6. If All objects selected, file list now shows *all* files in the current
> directory. File mask available in this mode. It's possible to use more  than
> one mask at the same time - simply separate them by commas. If you  want to
> select all files with a given extention, *. may be omitted.  Examples:
>     *.* - all files
>     my*.txt - all my*.txt files (txt without *. is also acceptable)
>     txt,doc,xls - all *.txt, *.doc and *.xls files
> Double-click on a file invokes the programm, associated with this file   in
> Windows (if any). Double-click on a program file (exe,com,bat,pif)  launches
> it.

>   Vladimir Menkin

--
John Grinsted
Admissions Tutor and Head of Honours Programmes
Department of Pathology & Microbiology
University of Bristol
tel: (0)117-928-7879



Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Updated free ProView available for P7/32,P8 and P9
Hi!

It seems it was intermittent problem with web-server. Now all OK. BTW, I received
the form you submitted.

  Vladimir Menkin

Quote:

> But when I try to download, after submitting my details, my brower (Netscape
> 4.7) says "Network Path not found".
> John


> > Hi!

> > Now free ProView (alternative Project Viewer) available for Paradox 7/32, 8
> > and 9. And again updated <g>.
> >  http://sheep.east.ru:8100/~menkin/paradox.html

> > New features in ProView 1.1.0:
> > ver. 1.1.0   21.03.2000
> > 1. Now ProView is available for Paradox 7/32, 8 and 9.
> > Note for Paradox 7 users - changing current directory doesn't change
> > working directory - to set current directory as working you must press
> > corresponding button (with yellow folder icon) - this is Paradox 8 and 9
> > convention.
> > Note for Paradox 7 and 8 users - it's impossible to create or open data
> > models from ProView due to limitation of these versions of Paradox. Also
> > note, I tested ProView under these versions, but I don't work myself in
> > these versions now, so I might miss something...
> > 2. Now during incremental search ProView keeps, if it is possible, the
> > highlighted file name in the middle of the list - not in the end as
> > previously.
> > 3. Added Edit item (calling external editor, assosiated with .txt files in
> > Windows, usially Notepad) in the query and SQL pop-up menus.
> > 4. Added Settings button (OEM/ANSI button function moved to this new button)

> > 5. Added capability to view tables and other objects which names starts
> > with  two underscores (Settings button)
> > 6. If All objects selected, file list now shows *all* files in the current
> > directory. File mask available in this mode. It's possible to use more  than
> > one mask at the same time - simply separate them by commas. If you  want to
> > select all files with a given extention, *. may be omitted.  Examples:
> >     *.* - all files
> >     my*.txt - all my*.txt files (txt without *. is also acceptable)
> >     txt,doc,xls - all *.txt, *.doc and *.xls files
> > Double-click on a file invokes the programm, associated with this file   in
> > Windows (if any). Double-click on a program file (exe,com,bat,pif)  launches
> > it.

> >   Vladimir Menkin

> --
> John Grinsted
> Admissions Tutor and Head of Honours Programmes
> Department of Pathology & Microbiology
> University of Bristol
> tel: (0)117-928-7879




Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. P8 -> P9

2. P8 to P9. Reports now landscape

3. P8 code fails in P9

4. another P8 code fails in P9

5. MDISL P8's and P9's + Other equipment going begging

6. Free ProView updated

7. Free ProView and calendar updated

8. Free Paradox stuff updated - ProView, Calendar, etc.

9. Free ProView updated

10. Free ProView updated - Resource Monitor, etc.

11. Free ProView updated - Developers, attention!

12. Free ProView updated again


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software