default field formats 
Author Message
 default field formats
Someone once mentioned how to control the behavior of newly created fields.  
Mine suddenly are appearing in bold blue big chicago font.  Needless to say
I don't care for this.

Trash pref's?  Is there another way to reset this default?

Thanks

Mac OS8.6 FMPro 5.0

--
Harvey Waxman
Harvey Products
Makers of DinghyDogs?
http://www.***.com/

Feeling Tipsy?
Keep On The Level



Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:14:56 GMT
 default field formats

In layout mode, with nothing selected, seoect Text from the Format menu and
confirm your choices. Generally, however, the last selection made obtains.

--

John Weinshel
Datagrace
Associate Member, Filemaker Solutions Alliance
Vashon Island, WA
(206) 463-1634


Quote:
> Someone once mentioned how to control the behavior of newly created
fields.
> Mine suddenly are appearing in bold blue big chicago font.  Needless to
say
> I don't care for this.

> Trash pref's?  Is there another way to reset this default?

> Thanks

> Mac OS8.6 FMPro 5.0

> --
> Harvey Waxman
> Harvey Products
> Makers of DinghyDogs?
> http://www.dinghydogs.com

> Feeling Tipsy?
> Keep On The Level



Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:52:48 GMT
 default field formats
On a Mac, style text objects or format fields the way you would like them
to be from now on, then command click them to set that as the default.

--
Bridget Eley


Quote:

> In layout mode, with nothing selected, seoect Text from the Format menu and
> confirm your choices. Generally, however, the last selection made obtains.

> --

> John Weinshel
> Datagrace
> Associate Member, Filemaker Solutions Alliance
> Vashon Island, WA
> (206) 463-1634



> > Someone once mentioned how to control the behavior of newly created
> fields.
> > Mine suddenly are appearing in bold blue big chicago font.  Needless to
> say
> > I don't care for this.

> > Trash pref's?  Is there another way to reset this default?

> > Thanks

> > Mac OS8.6 FMPro 5.0

> > --
> > Harvey Waxman
> > Harvey Products
> > Makers of DinghyDogs?
> > http://www.dinghydogs.com

> > Feeling Tipsy?
> > Keep On The Level



Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:38:32 GMT
 default field formats

Quote:

> In layout mode, with nothing selected, seoect Text from the Format menu and
> confirm your choices. Generally, however, the last selection made obtains.

> --

> John Weinshel

Many thanks

--
Harvey Waxman
Harvey Products
Makers of DinghyDogs?
http://www.dinghydogs.com

Feeling Tipsy?
Keep On The Level



Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:05:04 GMT
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Date fields default output format on select statements

2. Setting Default field number formats - PDOX4 DOS

3. Formatting default field labels

4. Changing the default Format for Fields

5. Formatted memo fields not retaining formatting in Win 98

6. Help!! Formatting impossible in formatted memo field

7. Help!! Formatting impossible in formatted memo field

8. Export Formatted Memo Fields with formats

9. Field required, and Field default value

10. how to assign a default value to a field based on another field

11. Formatting Numerical Fields contained in a Calculated Field on a Form

12. Exporting fields with array fields (and a date format question)


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software