Text extender problem 
Author Message
 Text extender problem

Hi,
I am running DB2 on Windows NT Server. It is working well. Today for no
apparent reason I got the following error on all of my searches:

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0443N
User defined function "DB2TX.SEARCH_RESULT" (specific name "DES11M")
has returned an error SQLSTATE with diagnostic text "DES38708
RC_SE_LINGUISTIC_SERVICE_FAILED. ".  SQLSTATE=38708

I tried to restart the textextender, the database, but nothing worked.
Finally I restarted the server, and then it was ok. Now I am wondering
what caused this problem, so that I can prevent it in the future, or at
least handle it in a better way than restarting the server. Does
anybody have any ideas?

Thankful for all help and tips!

Jonas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.***.com/
Before you buy.



Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Text Extender Problem

2. Integrating XML with DB2 XML Extender and DB2 Text Extender, SG24-6130-00

3. Problem enable table for text extender

4. Sql problem with DB2 V6.1 Text Extenders

5. Problem creating DB2 UDB 6 text extender sample database

6. Extenders: Text vs Text Information

7. Text Extenders

8. DB2 Text Extender - BLOB

9. Enable Text Extender

10. db2 Text Extender contains function catch

11. DB2 text extender result limit

12. DB2 Text Extender on UDB 7.2 - Internal Error Location 406, 3


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software