URGENT HELP REQD!!!! 
Author Message
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!
Hello Friends,

My db2start command works fine. But when I try db2 connect to mydb, it
gives me :

SQL1042C  An unexpected system error occurred.  SQLSTATE=58004

What could be wrong? Please help. Thanks in advance for the help.

BRgds/MS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.***.com/
Before you buy.



Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:43:56 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!

Quote:

> My db2start command works fine. But when I try db2 connect to mydb, it
> gives me : SQL1042C  An unexpected system error occurred.

if your problem is SUCH URGENT you should better provide information
on operating system, database version & fixlevel in use for a fast
and competent answer.

bernd 'when-does-the-internet-drivers-licence-comes?'

--
the DB2 faq: http://www.harddiskcafe.de/db2faq/index.html



Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:57:05 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!
Hello Bernd,

We got the problem fixed thru IBM DB2 Support. We re-cataloged the
database and restarted the instance. It worked fine.

For ur information, we are running Sun Solaris 5.6 with DB2 5.2

Thanks for ur help.

BRgds/MS



Quote:

> > My db2start command works fine. But when I try db2 connect to mydb,
it
> > gives me : SQL1042C  An unexpected system error occurred.

> if your problem is SUCH URGENT you should better provide information
> on operating system, database version & fixlevel in use for a fast
> and competent answer.

> bernd 'when-does-the-internet-drivers-licence-comes?'

> --
> the DB2 faq: http://www.harddiskcafe.de/db2faq/index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.


Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:32:24 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!

Quote:

> We got the problem fixed thru IBM DB2 Support. We re-cataloged the
> database and restarted the instance. It worked fine.

one of the very seldom cases where ibm-support is faster than this
newsgroup :-)

bernd

--
the DB2 faq: http://www.harddiskcafe.de/db2faq/index.html



Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:45:19 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!
Hi Bernd,

I agree. Thanks for ur support.

BRgds/MS


Quote:

> > We got the problem fixed thru IBM DB2 Support. We re-cataloged the
> > database and restarted the instance. It worked fine.

> one of the very seldom cases where ibm-support is faster than this
> newsgroup :-)

> bernd

> --
> the DB2 faq: http://www.harddiskcafe.de/db2faq/index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.


Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:50:31 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!
Competition is healthy Bernd ;-)
Let's see if my FAQ on elimination of duplicates is first in your FAQ
0.07 or in IBM's support database ;-)

Gruss
Serge
--
Visit the DB2 UDB and DB2 Connect Online Support site at:
http://www.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support



Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:50:34 GMT
 URGENT HELP REQD!!!!

Quote:

> Competition is healthy Bernd ;-)
> Let's see if my FAQ on elimination of duplicates is first in your FAQ
> 0.07 or in IBM's support database ;-)

you lost because it was in 2 minutes after i received your post. when
v0.07 goes public is another :-)

bernd

--
the DB2 faq: http://www.harddiskcafe.de/db2faq/index.html



Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:07:21 GMT
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Urgent Help Reqd.

2. ORacle 8 dbms_output ORU-10028 problem (urgent help reqd)

3. Urgent Help Reqd: Copying a Sybase 10.02.6 database to 11.5

4. Urgent help reqd for VB4.0 connectivity with INFORMIX 5.x

5. Paradox error on Win2000 : URGENT help reqd.

6. Help reqd - v.v.v.urgent

7. Where clause with if statement help reqd

8. Help reqd - CONTAINS clause and variables

9. Help reqd in 6.5 with Blocking

10. Reqd help for reading flat text file throgh OLE DB

11. help reqd writing file io for db

12. help reqd. with text file


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software